My Profile ^.^

 


First...let me

Introduce Myself :)

Below are my personal details~

Name:                Yap Tai Leong

Date of Birth:     31 January 2020

Race:                  Chinese

Hometown:         Bintulu

State:                   Sarawak

Furthermore...

 I am currently an undergraduate student studying Resource Biotechnology (Bachelor's Degree) at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (Unimas). I'm 20 years old.The purpose that I create this blog is to make an e-portfolio needed  by my course, PPD1041 Softskills and Basic Volunteerism. This blog will includes my student profile and self-reflection on the course.



Education📗

2020:          Bachelor of Resource Biotechnology with Honours

2018-2019: SMK Bintulu( STPM)

2017:          SMK Bintulu( SPM)






Now, Let me introduce about...

My Family 👪

Family member:         6

Number of Siblings:   4 

My father is a cold storage company worker while my mother is a teacher. I have one elder brother and two younger sisters. My brother is a college stundent study at Methodist Pilley institute and my two sisters are students study at SMK Bintulu.





Now, let me talk about my...

Work Experience 💬

Dec 2012:                   Coffe shop, work as waiter 

Nov 2015-Dec2015:   Bubble tea shop, work as staff

Jan 2018-APR 2018:  Mobile store, work as staff

Jan 2019- May 2019:  Convenience store, work as staff



If you want to...

Contact me📱

Personal email: alberyaptaileong@gmail.com

Student email: 77209@siswa.unimas.my

Tel: 011-26425077

Instagram: yap4179

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 2: Academic Integrity

Reflection 3: Library skills